| 20/F Prince Phnom Penh Tower, #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh. | Position(s)
Successfully Develop new client’s portfolio to endure the achievement of Sales target.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a database of prospects and new clients, targets to minimized and large sized company, to achievement of the sales target.
- Manage the day to day business and development of the given territory
- Promote products and services in a professional manner
- Develop, expand and implement strategies and relationships with Sales Force (Representatives or other) to maintain or expand sales within territory and meet sales objectives
- Contribute to the monthly and quarterly business forecast by providing territory coverage plans, account trends and outlining future customer/ market expectations
- Forecast the demand for product(s) and services within assigned territory
- Prepare and present business review analysis for states and territories, on quarterly basis; including wins & losses, product targets, sales probabilities, hurdles to sales efforts, accounts at risk, etc.
- Subject to monthly reviews of sales performance, market penetration and other targets
- University Degree
- At least 2-year experiences from non-life insurance
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills, results driven and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team and collaborate well with others
- High resilience to working condition changing.
- Understanding of how insurance operates within a business environment from the procurement of insurance to the settlement of claims
- Fluency in English language (speaking and writing)