Department: Business Development
• Employment Type: Full-time (Night Shift & Rotated Schedule) Follow Roster
• Will provide OT on Public holidays (Follow with Ministry of Labour)
Key Function: To report to the Head of Customer Service on daily bases. This will be in the form of both verbal communications and regular meetings in written reports.
To answer and take notes from any telephone calls coming in from any clients who seek claim procedure, panel clinics, and any other relevant information regarding their claim query.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• To handle any incoming calls from clients and forward them to the appropriate department for further action.
• Undertakes other assignment/duties/ad-hoc projects as and when required.
• Manage and protect the reputation of the Company and Maintain strong clientele relationship with customers.
• Receive reports of claims then forward to the appropriate department and communicate back the reports of investigation to the clients.
• Assist clients in filling of policy documents and contact them whenever any error is discovered, or when it needs to be corrected.
• To keep customer informed and satisfied at all times.
• Manage and protect the reputation of the Company.
• Offer information about price quotes to prospective customers.
• Record all conversations with clients with details of inquiries and taken steps that were taken.
• Interact as middleman between the Company and its clients.
• CB mobile APP information center.
• Other task as assigned by CB management.
• Can be from first year with major in Business Administration, Economics, Account and Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
• 1 year of experience in servicing customer roles.
• Passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
• Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
• The ability to work in a team and collaborate well with others.
• Local and fluency in Chinese language (speaking and writing) is advantage.