| 20/F Prince Phnom Penh Tower, #445, Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh. | Position(s)
Department: Business Development
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: report to the Customer Service Manager. This will be in the form of both verbal communications through regular meetings and through activity overview reports.
The Customer Service Officer to support customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about CB General Insurance, CB’s products and services. Help customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales in term of prospecting and servicing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming telephone calls and forward calls to the appropriate department for solutions.
- Ensure that customers make buying decisions armed with the right amount of information.
- Send newsletters, mails, and other forms of correspondences to customers.
- Assist in soliciting sales of new products and policies.
- Assist clients in filling of policy documents and contact them whenever any error is discovered, or when it needs to be corrected.
- Offer information about price quotes to prospective customers.
- Receive visiting customers and provide them with necessary assistance.
- Liaise with other departments and provide support to them.
- Offering necessary assistance and support to clients.
- Interact as middleman between the Company and its clients.
- Receive reports of claims then forward to the appropriate department and communicate back the reports of investigation to the clients.
- Forward all filed claims to the appropriate department for handling and investigation.
- Manage CB fb Page make sure respond to all customers
- Work with courier service company for in and out document.
- Provide accessed file underwriting team to assist create quote procedure.
- Undertakes other assignment/duties/ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Economics, Account and Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- 01 years of experience in servicing customer roles.
- Passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team and collaborate well with others
- Local and fluency in Chinese language (speaking and writing)
- Be able to communicate in English (speaking and writing)