Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Senior HR and Administration Officer (both verbal communications through regular meetings and through activity overview written reports)
An Internship Program is available at CB General Insurance Plc. The Internship Program provides an opportunity for interns to complement their educational experiences and to develop their professional skills via on-job training in an insurance context. This internship position is to support some tasks under HR and Administration Department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Collecting quotation
– Check materials in market
– Materials survey in market.
– Prepare Proposal, Request form, Quotation comparison, Purchase Request for approval from Head of Department, DCEO, CFO, ….
– Control inventory of office supplies and stationaries (purchase in on monthly basis)
CB’s vehicle control
– Handle car’s booking schedule and logbook
– Work closely with driver on car’s maintenance to have it checked regularly
– To handle company’s vehicle insurance renewal
– Handle meeting room booking schedule
– Control accessible devices in meeting room
Process with Ministry of Labour and NSSF
– Submit document staff movement, visa, permit.
– Bring foreigner to health check
– Process application for staff’s workbook
– Collect documents from MEF
– Any other works
• Year 3 or fresh graduated with major in Business Administration or related discipline
• Passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working
• Open-minded and think out of the box
• Attention to details and attempt for perfection
• Teamwork spirit
• Proficient in English language (speaking and writing)