20201130 | 3/F Prince Huan Yu Mall, Sihanoukville branch | 1 Position(s)
Position Title: Business Development Officer (None-Chinese Division)
Grade: 2 (Grade10 is the Highest)
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Business Development
Duty Location: Sihnanoukville branch, 3/F Prince Huan Yu Mall
Duty Address: 13/F Phnom Penh Tower, No 445, Monivong blvd.
Report to: Deputy Manager (both verbal communications through regular meetings and through
activity overview written reports)
The Business Development Officer (None-Chinese Division Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of the company’s marketing plan and overall strategy.
- Identify business opportunities with existing and new channels.
- Ensure the efficiency of the sales processes including claim process.
- Develop a database of prospects and new clients, targets to minimum and large sized company, for achieving the sales target.
- Promote products and services in a professional manner insurance ethics.
- Develop, expand, and implement strategies and relationships with Sales Team to maintain or expand sales within territory and meet the sales target.
- Contribute to the monthly and yearly business forecast by providing territory coverage plans, account trends and outlining future customer/ market expectations
- Forecast the demand for product(s) and services within assigned territory
- Prepare and present business review analysis for the control and territories, on yearly basis; including wins & losses, product targets, sales probabilities, hurdles to sales efforts, accounts at risk, etc.
- Interpret and Translate documents from English – Khmer-vice versa.
- Join Event networking.
- Other tasks as assigned by line supervisor
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Economics, Account and Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Minimum 02 years of experience in a sales and business development leadership role
- Passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- The ability to work in a team and collaborate well with others;
- Good in English language (speaking and writing)
- Chinese language (speaking and writing) is the asset